- Strategy & Management AdvisoryWe utilize data collected over years and from projects within various industries, sizes, and phases combined with guidance of PMI methodology to develop a framework specific to each organization so that they can gain effective assessments and if need be, re-examine the pursuit of strategic goals and objectives via documented best practices in program management.
- Project Planning & SchedulingOur integrated planning and scheduling approach provides program and project managers qualitative and quantitative tools and techniques to ensure resource optimization, project risk management, and project deliverable and milestone execution throughout the program/project lifecycle.
- Earned Value ManagementEVM provides management with a systematic approach to integrating and measuring cost, schedule, and technical performance. It helps optimize limited resources among competing priorities. Our experience includes developing, implementing, and monitoring ANSI-748-A compliance and DCMA-certified systems.
- Program ManagementThelan’s disciplined approach to program management ensures that the planning and control processes addresses scope, performance measure, acquisition, cost, schedule, and risk. Thelan provides better planning, reliable status reporting, and an “early warning” system for potential technical, manufacturing, cost, and/or schedule performance issues.
- Project Cost ManagementOur approach to developing, implementing, and managing PMO’s combines the most effective processes and skills with a deep understanding of your business. We leverage our expertise in technology ,our experience to drive business improvements, and how to balance competing priorities. We ensure that your programs and projects will not only execute on time and on budget, your business objectives will be achieved also.